Övre Brunnsvägen 50, Ronneby
+4670-893 93 79
Contact a certified Swedish Fascia Vibes Therapist
Trained experts in Fascia Treatment
- Recent research shows that Fascia, a network of connective tissue that encapsulate everything in the body, has a larger impact on health and well-being than previously known.
- For example, we know today that an injury in the foot will affect the knee, hip, back and neck.
- We also know that almost all pain receptors are in the fascia and there are direct correlations between inflamed fascia and problems like low back pain, frozen shoulder neck pain and runners knee.
- With so many yearly discoveries it is hard for both researchers, doctors, therapists and teachers to stay up to date.
- The education to become a certified Swedish Fascia Vibes therapists was made with this in mind, and students learn to stay up to date with the latest research. The lectures are primarily based on research from 2013-2019.
- This means that you can rest assured that a certified Swedish Fascia Vibes therapist knows BOTH muscles, skeleton, joints, nervous system AND Fascia.
- They can also help you with symptoms like low back pain, tennis elbow, frozen shoulder, neck pain and muscle tensions.