A plan to increase well-being
1. Together with the professional therapists a treatment plan is developed by observing the horses posture and mobility and discussing history, expectations and goals.
2. The treatment increases mobility and relaxation and is customized to fit individual needs.
3. By continuously following up after the treatment, the therapist can help your horse reach a new level of well-being.
Fascia Vibes: This is how it works
- The Fascia Vibes treatment tools generates 400-1200 harmonic pulsations per minute, setting the fascia in motion
- The vibration movement spreads quickly through this network of connective tissue over large areas, both deep and wide.
- This increases relaxation, circulation and fluid flow, helping the body to restructure and repair itself from the inside.
- More than 10 000 horses are treated every month, among them elite show jumpers and trotters.
- Most horses find the treatment gentle and pleasant, but at the same time quick, effective and with clear results.
- The secret is the variation in frequency, which “forces” the nervous system to relax.
- When you give the body optimal conditions for being healthy, you help the body heal itself.
- Mobility, balance, posture and relaxation are all important aspects of a health and fit horse.
- Therapists using Fascia Vibes looks at the body as a whole and adjust the treatment accordingly.
“Excellent treatment to increase mobility and relaxation”
– Dr. Vibeke Elbrønd, Veterinary at UCPHa
”Has done a lot for both me and my horses”
– Rolf Göran Bengtsson, Elite Show Jumper
”Very impressed by how quick results you get in such a short time”
– Janus Marquis, Physiotherapist Team USA
Fascia and Fascia Treatment
- In all honesty, horses aren’t “made” for jumping, riding and trotting.
- Most horse owners want to do everything for their horses, but it’s difficult to both read up on everything that’s needed to keep the horses healthy and flexible, while also making sure that they get what they need to hold up with the strain we put on them.
- New research shows that fascia, a system of connective tissue, has a larger impact on health and well-being than previously known.
- This has sparked a worldwide movement within the anatomical research field, with new groundbreaking findings every year; Which challenges what we previously knew about the body.
- Continuously innovating and developing new methods for fascia treatment has therefore become increasingly important.